I accidentally killed the secondhand laptop donated to me by Faceboy’s sister during a failed attempt at reinstalling. Two of the greatest IT nerds on earth failed to fix it last night (though there is still hope) and I am currently making a sad face.
How is it that I am typing then? I am at work where we have working computers.
As the attempts at fixing my computer were being made the lights in my kitchen started flashing wildly. Given the fact that there’s been a fire, a steam pipe explosion and a gas leak this year, I wondered aloud, “Poltergeist?” But my psychic friend, Courtney, said, “I just think you have a shitty apartment.”
Once this crap is figured out and the hex is removed, I promise to blog more.